The latest in Telehealth home care, the fully portable hand-held tablet connects via
Bluetooth to medical devices for ease of use for staff and residents. The CareHomePod
acts as a patient care information system. It enables staff to respond to the increased
need for daily monitoring, supporting people in comfort and safety, and enabling care
workers and health professionals to care and treat with confidence.
Capable of being integrated with GP and Community clinical systems, the CareHomePod
enables residents' health to be monitored within any multi-occupancy dwelling, such as a
care home or supported living environment.
All Microtech Health products provide a range of clinically driven, integrated telehealth
home care services, designed to help health and care professionals. The CareHomePod
significantly enhances the care and support of residents, simultaneously reducing
pressure on Primary, Community and Secondary Care, and elevating the integrated care
available within the resident's home environment.
- Saves time and stress for employees and residents
- Enhances monitoring of residents’ health and wellbeing
- Interactive and easy to use
- 21 language choices available
- Abnormal readings trigger alerts
- Decreases costs for the NHS
- Limiting risk of COVID-19 transmission